"While there is "NO PARTICIPATION FEE" in these virtual events organised for Indian Silk & Silk Blend Products, but only "REGISTRATION FEE" are levied, to cover expenses in providing uploading of products particulars, photographs on the portal.
(Download the form and fill it, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. The participation of the exporters in Virtual R-BSMs & BSMs is subject to conditions agreed by the participant.
2. The Virtual R-BSMs & BSMs is a web-based software access to the virtual platform where the buyer and the seller can meet.
3. In case the web based software platform hosting the Virtual fair experiences any technical glitches that impair its functioning, efforts will be made to make it functional. Further, if any booth is not visible, searchable or workable on the platform due to any technical issues, the liability of the ISEPC towards the participants will be limited to the participation charges paid by them. No claim of loss of business or any other loss of any nature will be entertained.
4. Virtual booths will be allocated to the participants/companies by ISEPC.
5. The login Id and Password to access the web portal will give to participant only after their full payment made towards the council.
6. ISEPC reserves the right to cancel/reschedule the Virtual Fair. No claim whatsoever shall be entertained from any participant/visitor on this account.
7. ISEPC can extend the duration of the Virtual Fair or add additional participants, as deems fit.
8. ISEPC reserves the right to accept or reject the application for the participation in the virtual fair.
9. The participant warrants that content provided by him/her will not infringe, misappropriate or violate intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party.
10. The participants further undertakes that the products/designs displayed in their Virtual Booth shall not infringe, misappropriate or violates any intellectual property rights including artwork and designs of other Participants, either the same is registered or unregistered. Whatsoever be on display during the virtual fair, must be the Participants/participants own creation.
11. The Virtual Fair is an Online Meeting Place for both the buyers and the seller. ISEPC is not liable for the credit worthiness of buyers registering on the Virtual Platform. The Participants entering into a business contract with buyers have to ensure themselves the credit worthiness of such buyers and take a conscious decision on their own. ISEPC shall not be liable for any such business transaction or contract.
12. The participants are aware that they are participating in a Web-based Software Platform Virtual Fair and therefore ISEPC shall not be responsible for any damage/theft/infringement of their design by any buyer or other visiting the Virtual Fair. ISEPC shall have no liability in case of cyber attack of hacking of this platform by any miscreants.
13. The participant agrees that they will not display, post, upload, store, exchange or transmit any sensitive information on or through the Virtual Fair Platform.
14. For any wrong upload of products or information, the participants shall be solely responsible and liable.
15. ISEPC reserves the right to de-activate the Virtual Booth if any applicant is found to be indulging in a malicious campaign against the organizers. ISEPC also reserves the right to restrain any participant from displaying exhibits which the ISEPC finds objectionable.
16. The interpretation of these rules by ISEPC will be final and for any dispute, the decision of Chairman, ISEPC will be final and binding on the participants.
17. The Courts in Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in all disputes.